What makes F108 so special?
Blind Pass Condo F108 is a family-friendly 3-bedroom/2-bath ground floor condo with 1,600 square feet of beautiful tropical living space and screened in lanai. Just a 5-minute walk to the ocean, condo F108 is in one of the closest buildings to award-winning Bowman's Beach. Click here to see availability and rates.
Bedroom sleeping arrangements – 8 maximum:
- master bedroom: 1 king bed
- 2nd bedroom: 2 twin beds
- 3rd bedroom: 1 queen bed
- living room: 1 pull out queen size sofa bed
Master bedroom amenities:
- new pillow-top quality mattress
- flat screen smart TV
- bathroom en-suite with a combination tub/shower
- light & bright tropical island decor
2nd bedroom amenities:
- 2 twin beds with new pillow-top mattresses
- flat screen TV & DVD player
- whimsical & beachy decor, perfect for kids
3rd bedroom amenities:
- new queen pillow-top mattress
- flat screen smart TV
- workstation desk & chair
- beachy & bright coastal decor
Living/dining room amenities:
- pull-out queen size sofa bed
- screened in lanai
- flat screen TV, blue ray/DVD player & sound system
- large dining room table that seats 8
- game, puzzle & book cabinet
- granite counters, stainless steel appliances & breakfast bar
- stocked with dishes, utensils, glasses, pots, pans, blender, toaster, coffee maker
- refrigerator/freezer (with ice maker), 4 ring stove/oven, dishwasher, garbage disposal, microwave
- full-sized front load high-efficiency washer & dryer
- full of gear for the beach and day trips around the island
- 8 backpack chairs, toys, beach umbrella, coolers, thermos jugs & fishing poles
- foldable beach cart
- inflatable mattress with electric pump
Blind Pass Complex amenities:
- over 7 acres of private, lush tropical landscaping
- on-site clubhouse & office with friendly & knowledgeable staff, guest computer/printer
- largest free-form design pool on Sanibel Island, heated during the cooler months
- complimentary kayaks & canoes for guests to use
- two separate tennis/pickle ball courts with gear available for guests at the clubhouse
- one assigned, covered parking space, limited guest parking available
- complimentary top-of-the-line gas grills
Blind Pass Condo F108 amenities:
- secure WiFi
- provided linens, kitchen towels, beach towels, extra blankets & pillows
- provided shampoo, conditioner, body bar, lotion
- basics starter kit with laundry & dishwasher detergent, dish soap, toilet paper, paper towels & trash bags
- telephone for local calls
- screened in lanai
- AC/central heating
- ceiling fans
Shelling, beach walks, poolside fun and relaxation all await for your Sanibel family vacation at Blind Pass Condo F108.
A little about Sanibel Island
Sanibel Island is 33 square miles (17 square miles is land and 16 square miles is water), it measures roughly 12 miles long and 3 miles across at its widest with a population of 7,351 (2016). This barrier island has 15 miles of beaches, 22 miles of paved bike paths and zero traffic lights. An amazing 67% of the island is protected as conservation land.
Check-in time starts after 3pm, units are usually ready sometime between 3-4pm. Check-out time is by 10am. Rentals go from Saturday to Saturday with a 1-week minimum.
If arriving after office hours, please go to the LATE ARRIVAL BOX located by the pool, at the center of the complex. An envelope with your keys and other pertinent information will be there under your last name.
Maximum occupancy for three bedroom units is eight (8) persons. These totals include children and overnight guests.
Pets are not allowed at Blind Pass Condominium.
Smoking is prohibited in all units, screened & open porches and pool area. Please see the office for designated areas.
Minimum Age Limit for Renters:
A guest must be at least 25 years old to sign the rental agreement.
All units are equipped with basic essentials: laundry and dishwasher detergent, dish soap, toilet paper, paper towels, trash bags and soap to get started. We recommend buying more of these staples for the duration of your stay.
Although you’ll need a vehicle to get around Sanibel Island, here at Blind Pass Condos, you will find a variety of fun activities to enjoy onsite. Swim in the Gulf of Mexico, enjoy the evening sunsets, watch the dolphins, find the perfect shell, kayak or canoe in Clam Bayou, play a game of tennis or just relax by the pool. Guests can also rent bikes and utilize the miles of bike paths throughout the island. Visit Ding Darling Wildlife Refuge and the Shell Museum, shop at the numerous boutiques and galleries, and eat at a few of Sanibel’s world-class restaurants. You can catch a fishing charter or rent a boat, enjoy various water sports or go golfing at a nearby course. Sanibel Island has something to offer for everyone, but most importantly, come unwind, relax and enjoy the natural beauty of this magnificent island.
2021 Fodor's Travel rates Sanibel Island #1 in “Forget Hawaii – Go to These 10 U.S. Islands Instead”
The well-known island getaways across the U.S. get all the glory, but there are plenty of hidden gem islands which offer an equally stunning escape but with a little more peace and quiet. If you’re wanting a secluded and intimate getaway, look no further… Read more.
2018 Conde Nast Traveler named Bowman's Beach as one of the 15 Best Beaches in Florida
Easily accessible off the main Sanibel-Captiva Road yet remarkably undeveloped, this family-friendly beach lacks the crowds of neighboring stretches but promises all the pastel-hued sunsets, excellent shelling, and gentle waves for which Sanibel Island is known... Read more.
2016 Today Show's 40 must-see places to take your kids before they're grown
Why you've got to go: For the most amazing seashell experience you've ever had! Gazillions of them wash up on these Gulf coast barrier islands, which are equally famous for their wildlife. Plus, the water is shallow forever, so it's a great place for little guys!
What to do: Grab a bucket and start shell hunting (just be sure to throw any live ones back). Scout for burrowing ghost crabs— if you're still enough, you might spot one digging its tunnel. Watch for dolphins right off shore, or see them close up on a Captiva nature cruise. Also visit Sanibel's J. N. Ding Darling National Wildlife Refuge, home to alligators, manatees and roseate spoonbills. Read more.
2015 #1 Family-Friendly Vacation Spot in the U.S.:
Sanibel Island was named the No. 1 family-friendly vacation spot in the country during NBC’s Today show after winning two categories in a readers’ poll from FamilyFun magazine: The best family-friendly vacation spot in the U.S. and the top tourist town. Beloved for its white-sand beaches and abundance of natural treasures and wildlife, it’s no wonder Sanibel is a vacation haven for families. Read more.
2013 Top 10 Beaches:
Bowman's Beach has been named among the Top 10 Beaches in the World by U.S. News Travel. The article states, “You’ll look out over a shore littered with colorful seashells as you claim your spot on Bowman’s Beach.”
2010 Top 10 Secluded U.S. Beaches:
Sanibel Island’s Bowman’s Beach has been named to Shermans Travel’s Top 10 Secluded U.S. Beaches. The article states, “The Island (Sanibel) is well-known as one of the best shelling spots in the country, but you’ll find little competition here. There’s minimal development….”
Do you want to know what our guests have to say? Take a look at our Guest Reviews page!
If you'd like to make a reservations, please book online here: www.blind-pass.com or call the office at (800) 852-2038. If you'd like to ask the owners a question, learn more about us here and send us a message.